Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson says she is ready to tie the knots this year, 2017.
Speaking to BBC’s Veronique Edwards, the 31-year-old said, “This year. I’ll be getting married this year.”
The “If Tomorrow Never Comes” actress, however, did not give out many details about her wedding plans or her fiancé.
Miss Nelson also talked about her career, dumsor, charity and revealed the touch on the relationship between herself and her mother.
Yvonne Nelson lost her dad last month, January 2017. Yvonne revealed that she has snapped only two photos with her father and the last one was taken on January 6, 2017.
The actress and producer expressed how she longed to share some quality alone time with her father just like old days in her Instagram post.
Recommended for You...
- February 19, 2017 Prince David Osei’s Birthday Message To His Wife Will Make You Fall In Love Over And Over Again
Actor Prince David is known as the loverboy for something, dude knows how to make his […]
- March 1, 2017 Shatta Wale Vrs Yaa Pono: Prodigal Of VVIP Teases Shatta Wale Rapper Prodigal of VVIP music has commented on the ongoing feud between dancehall […]
- April 14, 2017 PHOTOS: Kooko conquers all at #AdomKwahu Linda Dor bash
Hiplife artiste, Kooko was the toast of the thousands of Easter revelers that […]
- February 27, 2017 Those Who Wish Me Dead, I Wish Them Same – Sonnie Badu
UK-based Ghanaian gospel musician Sonnie Badu, clearly unhappy with false reports […]
- March 1, 2017 ITS ELEVATION TIME..TEXT C RUDEBWOY RANKING TO 1767.. MAKE IT HAPPEN…#PAINDEM
Rudebwoy Ranking is one of the key young faces who has been working very hard […]
- February 4, 2017 Five little things you can do to show him you are in love with him
Everyone wants to make their partners’ days a little brighter and happier, but when […]
- February 23, 2017 WATCH: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote reveals secret to his success on Peace Hyde’s show Undoubtedly Ghana’s most successful media personality, Peace Hyde has added yet another […]
- February 12, 2017 Afia Schwarzenegger gives reasons why Ghana @ 60 celebration is needless
Comedienne Afia Schwarzenegger believes spending millions of Ghana cedis for Ghana @ […]
- February 15, 2017 NPP Celebrities Mad Over Don Moen Ghana @ 60 Performance
Discussion has started on Don Moen coming to Ghana to perform at the gospel concert […]
- February 25, 2017 Full List Of Nominees For 2017 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards( VGMA) The nomination list for the 2017 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards is finally out.
The event […]
- February 11, 2017 Lydia Forson writes: When the Counselor needs counselling
I came to accept a long time ago that for many men in Ghana especially, the value of […]
- February 20, 2017 My husband is an angel-Florence Obinim
Gospel singer Florence Obinim has been married to her husband, Bishop Daniel Obinim […]