Couples have been urged to sanctify themselves in the blood of Jesus before having sexual intercourse with their partners.
This, according to elder Emmanuel Boateng will ensure safe delivery should the woman get pregnant in the process.
Addressing a congregation at a church event, the Mpoasi District Elder of the Church of Pentecost said praying after sex will prevent women from going through caesarian section during childbirth.
“The married couple in this house if you are going to make love to your partner, pray and soak the bed in the blood and better things will come out from it”.
“If you don’t want to go through caesarian when you are making love tell God that this sex I’m having, let a holy thing come out of it”.
Recommended for You...
- April 15, 2017 Man breaks penis during “vigorous intercourse”
One man’s night went from great to a living nightmare after he broke his penis while […]
- February 4, 2017 Five little things you can do to show him you are in love with him
Everyone wants to make their partners’ days a little brighter and happier, but when […]
- January 31, 2017 5 things men somehow still get wrong about women
Get it together, guys.
As a woman with a lot of guy friends, I am always amazed […]
- February 7, 2017 More than 1,250 Catholic priests accused of child sex abuse in Australia About seven percent of Catholic priests in Australia were accused of sexually abusing […]
- February 13, 2017 St. Valentine’s day, the Real Story behind
Flowers, candy, red hearts and romance. That's what Valentine's day is all about, […]
- February 7, 2017 3 Ways to keep valentine’s day from killing your relationship
Are you about to make the biggest mistake of your entire love […]
- February 5, 2017 10 signs that shows- you were not made for each other
How to find Mr Right? Love is a strange thing and it’s true when people say that it […]
- February 18, 2017 Pastor sentenced to 20 years in jail for defiling girl, 13
A pastor at Domeabra near Pokuase in the Ga West District of the Greater Accra […]
- February 19, 2017 4 -10% Ghanaians are epileptic – Dr. Owusu Antwi
Specialist assistant at the Psychiatric Department of the Komfo Anokye Teaching […]
- April 13, 2017 Man forced to marry dead lover A 35-year-old man, Abdullai Hadi, who lived with a woman until she died has […]
- March 4, 2017 10 Things Successful People Never Do Again
“Never go back.” What does that mean? From observations of successful people, […]
- June 8, 2017 To my King-Mrs Babara Mahama’s Tribute to Captain Maxwell Mahama. The wife of Major Maxwell Adam Mahama, Mrs Barbara Mahama, has written an emotional […]