INVITATION TO A 3-DAY BASSARI LITERACY FACILITATORS TRAINING
The Central Committee of the Bassari Literacy Project wishes to invite both males and females to a 3-day intensive training for facilitators of the bassari literacy classes.
A letter which was signed by the secretary of the central committee of the Bassare literacy project, Mr Simon Manim stated that “People who have ever served as facilitators or supervisors for the literacy project can attend the training.
However, in communities where we do not have this category of people, interested Bassaris who wish to become facilitators can attend.
Bassaris who are literates in foreign languages but are unable to read nor write their own mother tongue can also attend.
The training is a follow-up training to one which was held in May 2018 in Tatale as part of efforts by the central committee to revive literacy classes in the various Bassari communities throughout the country, but most especially in the Kpandai, Nanumba South, Tatale-Sanguli, Krachi-West and Nkwanta North Districts.”
The letter went further to indicate the arrangement of the program.
“Date of arrival – 22nd August, 2018
Training – 23rd to 25th August, 2018
Departure – 25th August, 2018
Venue : Buya D/A JHS-Buya Time: 9:00 am daily
Participation : Two (2) participants from each community
NB: Participants shall be fed, accommodated and given a token to support their transportation.”
The letter also encouraged the Bassares to come together to revive the literacy project.
“Let’s all get involved to revive the Bassari Literacy Project; one of the many things that identify us as a people.”
the letter finally indicated contact numbers of some of the executives for inquiries
“Simon Manim 0241505252
Job Binditim 0549298543
Gbande Issahaku Peter 0543156499
Recommended for You...
- February 16, 2018 Refund wrongfully paid ‘allawa’ – MoH to nurses The Ministry of Health (MoH) has asked over 200 past students of Mampong Midwifery and […]
- June 30, 2018 Charlotte Osei’s outer “hard and harsh” – Kweku Baako fires Akufo-Addo
Veteran journalist Kweku Baako has described the oust of Mrs. Charlotte Osei by […]
- January 20, 2018 Fulani Community in Ghana wants compensation for over 1500 killed cattle The leadership of the Fulani Community in Ghana has called for compensation for some of […]
- December 29, 2017 I won’t campaign for NDC again – Bukom Banku It appears hilarious Ghanaian Boxer, Briamah Kamoko, popularly known as Bukom Banku, […]
- September 12, 2017 District Chief Executive Of Kpandai District Cries For Development – Kofi Tatablata Kpandai District of the Northern Region perhaps is the most deprived district in […]
- April 6, 2018 Dominic Eduah Is The Perfect Person To Succeed Sammy Awuku As NPP Youth Organiser-Legon TESCON member speaks. This is the situation we find ourselves in at the moment as Sammy Awuku, National Youth […]
- July 13, 2018 MEET THE BEST MATHS STUDENT IN SUNYANI. The conscious understanding of mathematics to many students have it that; maths is […]
- June 28, 2018 Parliament Summons Kennedy Agyapong… Parliament has resolved to conduct a public hearing on Tuesday July 3 for firebrand […]
- October 9, 2018 DON’T RELEASE OUR COLLABORATION MUSICIAN G – KLIFF WARNS DAANGA. George Kliff is arguably one of the renowned music moguls from the Northern part of […]
- March 31, 2018 Accruing GH¢28.6b debt in 1 year with nothing to show worrying- Adongo to govt Member of Parliament for Bolgatanga Central, Isaac Adongo is accusing government of […]
- February 16, 2017 Okudzeto fires back at Osei-Owusu’s “cancerous fabrication” over bribery scandal Member of Parliament for North Tongu, Samuel Okudzeto Ablakwa, has denied he confessed […]
- August 5, 2018 ELECTROLAND GHANA URGES CITIZENS OF SUNYANI TO BUY QUALITY HOME APPLIANCES WITH “Y3 WO KROM PROMO”. The marketing supervisor for Electroland Ghana Limited Mrs. Adiza Kubra Sadick has […]