Drivers at Atonsu High School Junction in Kumasi have threatened to stage demonstration over the recent fuel increment.
The uttered in fury that, always they suffer the penalty when fuel prices are high.
In an interview with Nana Kote beka, the drivers said, the government has invested into the free SHS and thereby putting a burden of debt on drivers.
They bemoaned that, they don’t even meet the sales demanded by their car owners claiming, the car owners don’t care about the increment ‘what they want is their sales’.
“Now no driver can tell us he can even get 20Ghc or 30ghc as profit”, the disgruntled drivers roared.
According to them, former President Kufour did same during his regime and was voted against, adding, Nana Addo will follow similar fate if he fails to reduce the prices.
The drivers, promised Nana Addo a serious demonstration if he refused to listen to their plight.
Story By: Nana Owusu Achiaw aka Nana Kote beka
Recommended for You...
- February 27, 2018 NPP has abandoned me but I won’t talk – Obiri Boahen cries out Deputy General Secretary of the New Patriotic Party (NPP), Nana Obiri Boahen has been […]
- February 20, 2017 Akufo-Addo’s gov’t gives $90,000 to MPs to buy cars? PPP director of Election
Director of Elections for the Progressive People's Party (PPP), Nana Ofori Owusu has […]
- March 1, 2018 Obiri Boahen Preparing To Face NPP Steering Committee Deputy General Secretary of the governing New Patriotic Party (NPP) Nana Obiri Boahen […]
- February 22, 2017 President Akufo-Addo lied – Kwaku Asare
Despite the numerous plaudits President Nana Akufo-Addo received after the maiden […]
- February 17, 2017 Stop Akufo-Addo from using Heritage Fund for Free SHS –Lecturer tells Ghanaians
A former lecturer of the University of Ghana, Dr. Ebenezer Kofi Hayford is urging […]
- February 16, 2017 Ghanaians hail President Akufo-Addo’s free SHS
A cross section of Ghanaians have commended President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, […]
- June 11, 2018 Dare Me And I Will Expose How NPP Won 2016 Elections – Kennedy Agyapong Warns The Member of Parliament for Assin Central, Mr Kennedy Agyapong, has threatened to […]
- March 31, 2018 I won’t take back the $200 Asiedu Nketia borrowed from me-Kennedy Agyapong New Patriotic Party (NPP) firebrand, Kennedy Agyapong has revealed he is not prepared to […]
- March 31, 2018 Accruing GH¢28.6b debt in 1 year with nothing to show worrying- Adongo to govt Member of Parliament for Bolgatanga Central, Isaac Adongo is accusing government of […]
- February 5, 2017 Police dismisses 3,000 ‘NDC recruits’
The Police Service has reportedly dismissed some 3,000 new recruits for failure to […]
- January 5, 2018 Ghs 14m Released By Government To Pay Teachers Arrears from 2013-2016 -Dr. Bawumia Vice President Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia has disclosed that the Finance Ministry has released […]
- July 13, 2018 MEET THE BEST MATHS STUDENT IN SUNYANI. The conscious understanding of mathematics to many students have it that; maths is […]