Up raising star Queen Haizel in an interview earlier today on the Hangout show with mixtic on Gentlemen Radio made it clear that she is planning to leave her current boyfriend to get more attention for her music and career,
She said boyfriends are ‘problem’ And her reason is when you have a boyfriend who always wants to know about what you are up to is always a problem and that’s it with her.
Also she did stated that she stopped doing music for while due to her mother’s death during the atomic expulsion couple of months ago. But now she is back and back to stay so Ghanaian should watch out for her.
She added that she will be releasing her new single with a classic video very soon.
Recommended for You...
- February 26, 2018 AM NOT SCARED OF DEATH – STONBWOY Ghana's most celebrated dancehalll artist Livingstone Etse Satekla, known on stsge as […]
- June 17, 2018 Fella Makafui’s Rich Boyfriend, Breaks Up With Her, Shuts Down Her Wine Shop Information reaching the desk of Fnnewsonline.com has indicated that an alleged rich […]
- July 8, 2018 I’ve Been Dying To Have A One Night Stand With Mugeez For 9 Years – Female Musician The Queen couldn’t hide her feelings anymore so she decided to make it public. Quin […]
- July 6, 2018 Kennedy Agyapong Should Have Died Instead Of Gentle Soul Amissah-Arthur — Says Afia Schwar
Self proclaimed ‘Queen of Comedy’ Afia Schwarzenegger has wondered why God decided to […]
- February 28, 2018 FAKEBA IS THE NEW AMBASSADOR OF ROLAND CORPORATION FOR AFRICA The Queen of Africa, will officially represent the famous musical brand.
After starting […]
- February 25, 2018 #EbonyTribute: Murdeikline All Stars Sings For Late Dancehall Diva More people continue to pour out out their heartfelt sympathies and condolences to both […]
- June 12, 2018 Rosemond Brown Introduces New Sex Position And Urges Ladies To Try It Slay Queen 'Rosemond Brown', aka Akuapim Poloo has decided never to fade out in the game […]
- April 10, 2018 FAKEBA, QUEEN OF AFRICA PRESENTS HER NEW ALBUM “MADE IN AFRICA” The Senegalese artist signs her new album with producer Big Toxic.
After beginning […]
- July 17, 2018 Lesbians Have Been Proposing To Me – Efe Keyz Reveals
Afro pop singer Efe Keyz has disclosed on Accra based Onua 95.1 Fm that fellow ladies […]
- June 20, 2018 Ghanaian Actress ‘Nora Frimpong Manso’ Doesn’t Bath Before She Goes To Work
'Nebu Francis' the director of Nora Frimpong Manso who doubles as the husband to the […]
- March 5, 2018 Forget Awards,Do Good Music And Make Money – Presenter Advice Fancy And Maccasio. Most popular radio presenter in all the three northern regions of Ghana have advice […]
- February 23, 2018 Tribute Song To Ebony Deserved No Air-Waves – Kwaku Elliott As Ghanaians still mourn their youngest female artist Ebony. Some female artists in […]