Controversial Assin Central Member of Parliament (MP), Kennedy Ohene Agyapong has made a passionate appeal to the supporters of the ruling New Patriotic Party (NPP) to desist referring to him as a mad man for his continuous outburst.
Mr. Agyapong who was speaking on his Accra-based Oman FM indicated that persons within the NPP are always making comparisons between him and a mad man because he has resorted to speaking the truth when it comes to matters of the party.
According to him, speaking the truth is an art he has adopted because he believes justice must be served in every case.
“I am not mad so stop seeing me as a mad man, the NPP should also know that I don’t speak just like that because I have reputation to protect as well,” he said.
The Assin Central MP said this following claim that some elements within his party are beginning to see him as someone who does not reason before he opens his mouth.
He added; “They think I talk too much, but I reason before I talk, I have a reputation to protect…,”
Source: Happy FM
Recommended for You...
- June 11, 2018 Dare Me And I Will Expose How NPP Won 2016 Elections – Kennedy Agyapong Warns The Member of Parliament for Assin Central, Mr Kennedy Agyapong, has threatened to […]
- March 1, 2018 Obiri Boahen Preparing To Face NPP Steering Committee Deputy General Secretary of the governing New Patriotic Party (NPP) Nana Obiri Boahen […]
- December 24, 2017 Stop talking and take action now – A Plus to Akufo-Addo Musician and known sympathizer of the governing New Patriotic Party (NPP), Kwame Asare […]
- February 25, 2018 NPP Suspends Members In Sunyani East Constituency
Chairman for Sunyani East Constituency Of The New Patriotic Party, Frank Musah […]
- June 25, 2018 You are all winners – Mahama consoles defeated candidates
Former President John Dramani Mahama has sent a consolatory message to candidates who […]
- July 6, 2018 Kennedy Agyapong Should Have Died Instead Of Gentle Soul Amissah-Arthur — Says Afia Schwar
Self proclaimed ‘Queen of Comedy’ Afia Schwarzenegger has wondered why God decided to […]
- June 21, 2018 Sylvester Mensah calls for calm ahead of NDC’s constituency elections National Democratic Congress (NDC) presidential hopeful, Sylvester Mensah
Aspirant in […]
- June 10, 2018 Is Anas Aremeyaw Anas Now Scared Of His Own Shadow? Instead of titling the publication, “Is Anas Aremeyaw Anas Now Scared of his Own […]
- February 6, 2018 Shut up, you corrupt fellow! – Ken Agyapong tells Ato Forson Member of Parliament for Assin Central, Kennedy Ohene Agyapong, has slammed the NDC […]
- December 28, 2017 Ghanaians will see the real corrupt people in 2018 – Akufo-Addo assures President Akufo-Addo has reemphasised his commitment to the fight against corruption […]
- June 22, 2018 We Will Deal With Corruption Without Party Consideration – Nana Addo President Akufo Addo has reiterated his pledge that the country’s laws on corruption […]
- August 28, 2017 Dagbong Forum has finally hit back at the deputy Minister for Agriculture- Hon William Agyapong This Press Release is in response to the unguarded, ill-advised, tribalistic and bigoted […]