The King of Fiapre traditional authority, Obrempong Professor Kyem-Amponsah II has established that traditional rulers should not solely depends on government funds allocation before bringing development to their area. He said this Monday 6th August when he gorgeously visited his initiative dubbed ” OBREMPONG FREE VACATION CLASSES” for Junior and Senior high students in Fiapre traditional area.
“I will entreat all chiefs and traditional rulers in Ghana not to only depend on the government findings for town development but rather help mobilize the local resources and little funds to create avenues for development. The government may intervene to assist if we start something and call on the government to assist” he advised.
Obrempong free vacation classes is said to be an annual tradition for both Junior and Senior high students in and around Fiapre traditional area.
As a king and lecturer of the university of Ghana, has the peril vision of assisting and supporting the youth of Fiapre by given brilliant students scholarship to pursue further their education to the highest level.
About seven hundred students (700) were registered in this year’s Obrempong’s free vacation classes; and each students were given free exercise books and pens to fasts track teaching and learning during the vacation classes.
Fortunate students happily expressed their pleasure and blessed Obrempong for his kind gesture and prayed for long life.
Obrempong Professor Kyem-Amponsah II highly learned with both national and international reputation. He obtained his Ph.D Degree in Food science from the university of Strathclyde, Glasgow in Scotland (UK) in November 2008.
Bachelors of science Honour ( Bsc Honours) and Masters of philosophy (M.Phil) degrees in food science from the university of Ghana in 1996 and 2000 respectively.
Currently, Obrempong is one of the most eminent and leading scholars in Ghana with enviable scholarly achievements. Incredibly, he has authored and co-authored 185 scientific publications.
Recommended for You...
- July 13, 2018 MEET THE BEST MATHS STUDENT IN SUNYANI. The conscious understanding of mathematics to many students have it that; maths is […]
- March 2, 2018 Technical University Lecturers Begin Strike Action The Technical University Teachers Association of Ghana (TUTAG) will from Friday, March […]
- September 9, 2018 UEW: ASPIRANTS CALL FOR SPEEDY ADJUDICATION OF SRC CASE.
Aspirants vying for various potfolios of SRC and NUGS at the University of […]
- April 8, 2018 UEW SRC Corruption Scandal: Acting Vice Chancellor must act Now or STEP DOWN
GHS 683,000.00 Corruption in UEW SRC: Acting Vice Chancellor must act Now or STEP […]
- April 6, 2018 Dominic Eduah Is The Perfect Person To Succeed Sammy Awuku As NPP Youth Organiser-Legon TESCON member speaks. This is the situation we find ourselves in at the moment as Sammy Awuku, National Youth […]
- February 17, 2017 Stop Akufo-Addo from using Heritage Fund for Free SHS –Lecturer tells Ghanaians
A former lecturer of the University of Ghana, Dr. Ebenezer Kofi Hayford is urging […]
- September 9, 2018 Churches in Ghana are no more Worshipping centres but Shopping Malls – Gospel Musician Kings Entertainment signee Benjamin Kusi popularly known as Mr Benjamin has thrown […]
- June 5, 2018 Anas Video Edited: God Revealed It To Me – Prophet Daniel
The founder and leader of Testimony house ministry in Sunyani Fiapre, Prophet Daniel […]
- November 20, 2017 Zeinab From The Northern Region Is Winner Of 2017 Ghana’s Most Beautiful
It was a night of thunderous approval at the Accra International Conference […]
- February 16, 2017 Ghanaians hail President Akufo-Addo’s free SHS
A cross section of Ghanaians have commended President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, […]
- January 29, 2017 Appointment Of Cheremeh Shows Disrespectful Nature Of Prez Akufo Addo – Kontihene The Kontihene of Sunyani Traditional Council, Nana Bofotia Boaponsem II,
says the […]
- September 24, 2018 DRIVERS AT ATONSU THREATEN DEMO OVER FUEL INCREMENT-KUMASI Drivers at Atonsu High School Junction in Kumasi have threatened to stage demonstration […]