A 35-year-old man, Abdullai Hadi, who lived with a woman until she died has been forced to perform the necessary marriage rites before her burial.
Abdullai Hadi is said to have lived with Wasila Hadi, 20, for so many years and has failed to perform marriage rites as custom demand.
However, the deceased is said to have committed suicide at Hiawoanwu in the Ejura Sekyeredumase Municipal of the Ashanti region following what residents claim is the constant emotion torture she was subjected to by her lover.
Wasila Hadi drunk a substance suspected to be poison after a heated argument with her lover Wednesday morning. Adom News’ Illiasu Abdul Rauf, the abusive words by her husband has become a norm for the couple hence could not bear the trauma resulting in her committing suicide to let all go.
Adom News’ Illiasu Abdul Rauf who followed the story reported that, some relatives saw the lady lying on the floor unconscious and quickly rushed her to the St Luke Hospital at Ejura-Kasei but was pronounced dead on arrival.
But family members of the deceased have vowed not to bury Hadi until Abdullai and his family performs their marital rites before she is given a befitting burial.
According to family, they are not aware of any union between their daughter and any man, as custom demands.
Thus, the family has instructed Abdullai to perform the marital rites, in line with tradition or face their wrath.
Meanwhile, her body has been transferred to Mampong Government Hospital pending the burial.
Recommended for You...
- February 13, 2017 St. Valentine’s day, the Real Story behind
Flowers, candy, red hearts and romance. That's what Valentine's day is all about, […]
- April 15, 2017 Man breaks penis during “vigorous intercourse”
One man’s night went from great to a living nightmare after he broke his penis while […]
- February 7, 2017 3 Ways to keep valentine’s day from killing your relationship
Are you about to make the biggest mistake of your entire love […]
- March 5, 2017 Key suspect in Kumasi ‘lady thief’ abuse case remanded
A Kumasi Circuit court on Friday remanded into prison custody one of the key […]
- February 5, 2017 10 signs that shows- you were not made for each other
How to find Mr Right? Love is a strange thing and it’s true when people say that it […]
- February 4, 2017 Five little things you can do to show him you are in love with him
Everyone wants to make their partners’ days a little brighter and happier, but when […]
- February 19, 2017 4 -10% Ghanaians are epileptic – Dr. Owusu Antwi
Specialist assistant at the Psychiatric Department of the Komfo Anokye Teaching […]
- June 8, 2017 To my King-Mrs Babara Mahama’s Tribute to Captain Maxwell Mahama. The wife of Major Maxwell Adam Mahama, Mrs Barbara Mahama, has written an emotional […]
- January 31, 2017 5 things men somehow still get wrong about women
Get it together, guys.
As a woman with a lot of guy friends, I am always amazed […]
- February 18, 2017 Couples must pray before sex – Pentecost elder
Couples have been urged to sanctify themselves in the blood of Jesus before having […]
- March 4, 2017 10 Things Successful People Never Do Again
“Never go back.” What does that mean? From observations of successful people, […]
- March 1, 2017 Shatta Wale Vrs Yaa Pono: Prodigal Of VVIP Teases Shatta Wale Rapper Prodigal of VVIP music has commented on the ongoing feud between dancehall […]