Columbian rapper Mc Dementor has added his voice to the recent bickerings in the Ghanaian music industry.
Nasty C and Casper Nyovest demeaned the Ghanaian dancehall guru Shatta Wale, by saying they have never heard of his works. According to them, they have read a lot about Shatta Wale but have never seen or heard any of his works.
The comments made by the two South African rappers brought about so many stigma among music lovers in the country.
In a recap to what transpired; popular South African rapper, Nsikayesizwe David Junior Ngcobo, simply known as Nasty C, however said he is anxious to meet Ghanaian dancehall sensational Stonebwoy.
According to him, he likes the Bhim nation President because he (Stonebwoy) is “passionate about helping people”.
“I have to meet Stonebwoy, I love people like him. He has some positive vibes and he is passionate about helping people. I have to meet Stonebwoy, I really like people,” he told Giovani and Berla Mundi on Starr Drive Monday.
Nasty C who was a guest international act at the 19th VGMAs held at the Conference Centre last Saturday also said even though he has heard of Stonebwoy’s dancehall rival Shatta Wale, he does not know his works.
“I have heard the name Shatta Wale but not his works. I don’t know if he is a man or woman”.
However, the comments made by the two most vibrant rappers did not go well with the Columbian rapper.
Mc Dementor(born Andres Eduardo Martinez Rodriguez) is a Colombian rapper, singer and music manager. He was born and raised in a mid class neighborhood in the city of Bogota, Colombia .
The rapper lamented the contention on a facebook post. According to the Columbian rapper, he is not an African but he knows Shatta Wale.. He recommended Shatta’s Freedom tune as a welcome song once one get to Kotoka International Airport.
“So these bipolar South African artists came to Ghana and claim they don’t know who that wale is. Showbiz is showbiz but stops pretending my brothers. I’m not from Africa but I know Shatta Wale. Once you get to Kotoka International airport u are welcomed with “freedom! Freedom! Freedom! Freedom! Shatta Shatta Shatta”.
He later mocked Nasty C and Casper Nyovest as dissemblers, “The only known South African artists are Die Antwoord!!! Forget Casper and vitamin C lol” He added.
Recommended for You...
- March 10, 2018 Competitive Category Reggae/Dancehall Artiste Of The Year ‘Shatta Wale Vs Stonebwoy’ Ghana's prestigious music awards, Vodafone Ghana Music Awards is upon us again and this […]
- September 9, 2018 Stonebwoy joins Kwaw Kese to ‘diss’ Shatta Wale Social media is in a total unrest as the 'beef' between Ghanaian musicians Shatta Wale […]
- November 19, 2017 4SYTETVMVAs17: Sarkodie wins overall Best Video The 9th edition of the annual 4syte TV Music video awards was held yesterday at the […]
- June 10, 2018 Ghana Meets Naija To Thrill Fans At Fantasy Dome Tonight Preparations are underway for the 2018 edition of Ghana Meets Naija at the Fantasy Dome […]
- June 16, 2018 Magesty To Perform On Ashaiman Sallah Fest 2018 Slated On 17 The fastest raising artist Reggae/Dancehall Guru, Frank Xavier, known in showbiz as […]
- February 25, 2018 Dancehall Artiste, DemFire Sings For Shatta Wale Fastest rising Dancehall/Afropop artiste signed on the Murdeikline Rekordz Label, […]
- February 23, 2018 Tribute Song To Ebony Deserved No Air-Waves – Kwaku Elliott As Ghanaians still mourn their youngest female artist Ebony. Some female artists in […]
- June 11, 2018 Get Familiar With Melly Thelma, Fast Rising Ghanaian Actress & Model Thelma Dabbi, known as Melly Thelma in showbiz is a Ghanaian model, actress, make-up […]
- November 21, 2017 StoneBwoy To Da World Mixtape-Mix Nd Hosted By Dj Lyrix
DJ lyrix unleashed the most anticipating Mixtape titled StoneBwoy To Da World […]
- February 10, 2018 Ebony was a burden to Ghanaians – Counselor Lutterodt Ebony who was returning from Sunyani after a visit was involved in a car accident and […]
- March 26, 2018 Shatta Wale Is Trouble, Stonebwoy Is The Best Dancehall Artist In Africa – Casper Nyovest
South African recording artiste and record producer Refiloe Maele Phoolo, known on […]
- February 12, 2018 Zylofon Media not enough to make Shatta Wale a Professional Artistes Charles Nii Armah Mensah, popularly known as 'Dancehall King of Africa’ Shatta Wale. […]