Chairman for Sunyani East Constituency Of The New Patriotic Party, Frank Musah Damtal has rebutted claims by the acting regional chairman of the party that he has no records of suspended members on his table.
Reacting to the claims, the Sunyani East Constituency chairman said it public knowledge that some members were suspended prior to the 2016 elections when they left to campaign for a different person who was not the party’s candidate.
Chairman Toma as known in his political life stated in an interview with Ark in the morning host Kwabena Obeng Akrofi, that no single member of the party in the Sunyani East Constituency per documents available to him suggests his suspension and not a number of them as rumoured.
Speculations went viral of the suspension of over three hundred members of the elephant family in the constituency for throwing their support behind an independent candidate in the round up to the 2016 parliamentary primaries.
But the acting chairman insist information and documents available to him brings to book only one of their members suspended, who is even applying for reinstatement and not a number of them as speculated.
His claims, the constituency Chairman Frank Musah Damtal has refuted saying, members of the party who are believed to have supported the independent parliamentary candidature of one H.E. Ambassador George Kumi were also suspended and served with letters accordingly.
He added that, some of the suspended party members, per the constitution automatically denounced their membership after betraying the party’s parliamentary candidate. Chairman Musah however added the party is ready to accept any suspended member if the fellow is willing join the party.
Recommended for You...
- March 1, 2018 Obiri Boahen Preparing To Face NPP Steering Committee Deputy General Secretary of the governing New Patriotic Party (NPP) Nana Obiri Boahen […]
- June 11, 2018 Dare Me And I Will Expose How NPP Won 2016 Elections – Kennedy Agyapong Warns The Member of Parliament for Assin Central, Mr Kennedy Agyapong, has threatened to […]
- June 25, 2018 I’m not a mad man – Kennedy Agyapong tells NPP members
Controversial Assin Central Member of Parliament (MP), Kennedy Ohene Agyapong has made […]
- December 24, 2017 My corruption fight still on course – Akufo-Addo President Akufo-Addo has assured Ghanaians that he is still committed to dealing with […]
- February 6, 2018 Shut up, you corrupt fellow! – Ken Agyapong tells Ato Forson Member of Parliament for Assin Central, Kennedy Ohene Agyapong, has slammed the NDC […]
- December 28, 2017 Ghanaians will see the real corrupt people in 2018 – Akufo-Addo assures President Akufo-Addo has reemphasised his commitment to the fight against corruption […]
- August 28, 2017 Dagbong Forum has finally hit back at the deputy Minister for Agriculture- Hon William Agyapong This Press Release is in response to the unguarded, ill-advised, tribalistic and bigoted […]
- June 10, 2018 CHANGE YOUR ARCHAIC CAMPAIGN STRATEGY IF YOU WANT TO REBUILD YOUR SUPPORT BASE IN THE VOLTA REGION. The political dynamics in Ghana has experienced tremendous transformation in the past […]
- January 5, 2018 Akufo-Addo has demonstrated quality leadership – CPP Chairman The National Chairman of the Convention Peoples Party (CPP), Professor Edmund Delle, has […]
- March 31, 2017 Akufo-Addo to begin 3-day ‘Thank You’ tour in Ashanti Friday President Akuffo-Addo is expected to begin a three-day thank you tour in the Ashanti […]
- February 25, 2018 NPP Benefited From Fuel Politics….. Mahama
Former President John Mahama has criticised the Akufo-Addo led […]
- March 23, 2017 I’m not surprised NDC lost 2016 election – Kwabena Adjei The immediate past Chairman of the opposition National Democratic Congress Dr. Kwabena […]