“Fame meets Underground”
A record was set by a legend and yet another legend has broken it, Osookoo’s video has taken over from that of sarkodie as the most watched video on YouTube channel, Ghana.
The winner of most prestigious awards and a very popular rapper in Ghana and Africa at large, Michael Owusu Addo, known in showbiz as Sarkodie was the artist with the most views on the YouTube channel, Ghana. The video that made Sarkodie attain that rank was titled Adonai in which he featured Castro three years ago. This video made an unprecedented 52 million views on YouTube which made the Ghanaian artist, climb that enviable height.
Our minds were set for yet another musician to break that record but to our utmost astonishment, THE GOLDEN STOOL, a TV series produced by AMP TV GH PRODUCTION which features Osookoo as the lead actor, has broken that long standing record by the ace rapper and the CEO OF SARKCESS MUSIC. The amazing part of this whole record is that the Video took less than three(3) months to accumulate that 53million views.
Osookoo has a unique way of acting which makes him a delight to watch and that’s how come that video has taken him together with his team to the apex. The Managing Director and CEO of AMP TV GH Production, MR Williams Mensah has made a great impact, for directing such a hilarious and a rib cracking comic movie, making the people of Oseikrom Kumasi and the whole Country proud.
We call on all and sundry to keep loving, supporting, and watching our Ghanaian made videos everyday on our YouTube channels. Thank you🙏
Osookoo management team are as follows
Nana Osei Hyeamang
Antwi Osei Akoto
Osei akoto the general manager of Amp production
Nana Osei Hyeamang the admistrator
God bless Mr. Williams Mensah
God bless Osookoo
God bless AMP TV GH Production screw
And may God bless our homeland Ghana🇬🇭
Story by Xbills Walkergh (GHEVENT.COM)
Recommended for You...
- April 27, 2018 *Osookoo the king of comedy, is about to set a new record in Ghana over the most watch video on YouTube which sarkodie still holds the record in the country* The most popular movie production house in Kumasi where most of their series are […]
- March 3, 2018 ‘DISAPPOINTED’MACCASIO BREAKS SILENCE ABOUT VGMA NOMINATIONS There have always been controversies anytime the organisers of the annual Vodafone […]
- August 19, 2018 REDfyah LOST HIS CATEGORY [ARTS AND CULTURE] TO GYEDU BLAY AMBOLLEY AT THE FIRST MARCUS GARVEY BALL AND BANQUET INTERNATIONAL AWARDS /GHANA. Abudu Seidu Kura Baso known in showbiz as REDfyah was nominated [arts and culture] for […]
- July 29, 2018 Sarkodie needs to be celebrated”: CEO tells Ghanaians. The winner of the most prestigious awards and a very popular rapper in Ghana and Africa […]
- February 26, 2018 AM NOT SCARED OF DEATH – STONBWOY Ghana's most celebrated dancehalll artist Livingstone Etse Satekla, known on stsge as […]
- June 18, 2018 Change of Government Has Really Affected My Gigs – Mzbel Confesses Prior to Ghana’s general elections in 2016, ace actor Psalm Adjetefio cautioned showbiz […]
- August 28, 2018 Sarkodie Features President Akufo Addo On New Song Titled Black Excellence (Listen & Download) Africa’s most consistent and awarded rapper – Sarkodie of Sarkcess Music discusses […]
- September 25, 2018 REGGAE ARTISTE REDfyah DEDICATES HIS BAMA 2018 AWARD TO LATE JIBAATI. Kura Baso REDfyah won the Best Reggae artiste of the year at Bie Gya Bitters Brong Ahafo […]
- February 27, 2018 Winners Of People’s Celebrity Awards To Receive Their Prizes Tomorrow SHATTA WALE TO OFFICIALLY RECEIVE HIS $65,000 PEOPLE’S CELEBRITY AWARD CAR PRIZE […]
- November 19, 2017 4SYTETVMVAs17: Sarkodie wins overall Best Video The 9th edition of the annual 4syte TV Music video awards was held yesterday at the […]
- February 27, 2018 Why Charter House ‘Dumped’ Ghone Tv – P.r.o Reveals. Head of Communication at Charter House, George Quaye has said Charter House does not […]
- March 25, 2018 Full list of award winners at the maiden 3Music Awards The maiden 3Music Awards has taken off with what promises to be an exciting night for […]