Daniel Oppong Ferguson, commonly known in the entertainment warfront as Paddy Wireku has sent his advise to the youth of Ghana to avoid the abuse of tramadol and avoid frequent taking in drugs like food.
Paddy Wireku said, tramadol is prescribed by doctors to treat severe pains in patients when necessary, therefore when not prescribed by a doctor ,one shouldn’t take it as an aphrodisia or energy booster and these side effects hinders our daily activities
He continues that, the common side effects of tramadol includes headache, dizziness, drowsiness, tired feelings, constipation, diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, itching, sweating, redness etcetera. which cannot allow you to perform your duties as a normal human beings.
He added that, the youth should desist from this drug to avoid premature death and social vices. They should rather work hard and help the nation at large. Stop abusing tramadol
Contact Paddy Wireku on the following:
Recommended for You...
- April 25, 2018 Paddy Wireku Advised The Youth On Tramadol.
Daniel Oppong Ferguson, commonly known in the entertainment warfront as Paddy […]
- December 29, 2017 Patapaa,Remedy,Eshun and Teephlow picks CMA Awards Central Region has been noticed of a place where most talented musicians are groomed in […]
- June 21, 2018 GLAM STYLE AWARDS BOARD RELEASES THIS YEAR’S EVENT SCHEDULE.
This event is established to celebrate true inspirational success,recognise and […]
- February 10, 2018 [Music Download]: Flowking Stone – Ebony Tribute [ Mixed By TubhaniMuzik ] Flowking Stone pays tribute to the biggest female artiste in Ghana in the year 2017, […]
- September 9, 2018 Churches in Ghana are no more Worshipping centres but Shopping Malls – Gospel Musician Kings Entertainment signee Benjamin Kusi popularly known as Mr Benjamin has thrown […]
- November 26, 2017 Decyple preaches with his music on Remixone Entertainment Show He is a little star amongst his peers and had shown love for music and song writing from […]
- March 4, 2018 Kwame Yogot Advised Kooko Over Weed Smoking The rap comedian, Kwame Yogot Warned Bono rapper Kooko Over too much weed smoking and […]
- May 31, 2018 GHANAIANS SHOULD SHOUT UP ON ANAS VIDEO The CEO of Educate Ghana Summit, Mr Boadi William has asked those who haven't watched […]
- June 14, 2018 Woman dies after breast enlargement surgery A family Nairobi is mourning a woman who died of sepsis after breast enlargement surgery […]
- June 5, 2018 Anas Video Edited: God Revealed It To Me – Prophet Daniel
The founder and leader of Testimony house ministry in Sunyani Fiapre, Prophet Daniel […]
- January 16, 2018 Bossman Entertaiment to ease the plight of upcoming artists Bossman entertainment base in Iceland with a brand in UK and Ghana which offers you […]
- February 7, 2018 WATCH VIDEO: 2 ladies lick, defile six-year-old boy A six-year-old boy has accused two ladies of sexually abusing him over a period of time, […]