The Eastern regional Minister and Member of Parliament for Nkawkaw constituency; Hon. Eric Kwakye Darfuo this morning has advised the Public and Seville sector workers to do away with bad attitudes to work places in order to skip per-hour payment of salaries as suggested by Mr. Kusi Boafo of Koforidua Polytechnic.
Speaking to Alaska this morning on “Ghana Tesen?” morning show on Okyeman FM at Akim Oda in the Eastern region, Hon.Eric Kwakye Darfuo explained that, Ghanaians in the government institutions have the mind set that the Public sector belongs to the government and therefore do not give off their best to the work they are doing.
He therefore advised everyone in the Public institutions to work hard as it’s their own work and eliminate the bad conscience to government works in order to help build a strong nation for future generation.
Story:Abusuapanin Kwabena Ofo
Recommended for You...
- January 3, 2018 Teacher unions set to strike over GHc 50m arrears The three teacher unions have told the government to brace itself for a strike during […]
- February 22, 2018 Corruption: Ghana records worst performance in six years Ghana has recorded its worst performance in the last six years in its fight against […]
- August 9, 2017 Zylofon Media Has Not Contacted Me – Kaakie Reveals Zylofon Media Has Not Contacted Me - Kaakie Reveals
The "Too Much" hit maker, Kaakie […]
- June 30, 2018 Charlotte Osei’s outer “hard and harsh” – Kweku Baako fires Akufo-Addo
Veteran journalist Kweku Baako has described the oust of Mrs. Charlotte Osei by […]
- March 31, 2018 Accruing GH¢28.6b debt in 1 year with nothing to show worrying- Adongo to govt Member of Parliament for Bolgatanga Central, Isaac Adongo is accusing government of […]
- February 14, 2018 Martin Amidu unanimously approved as Special Prosecutor Special Prosecutor nominee Martin Amidu has received an overwhelming endorsement from […]
- September 2, 2017 ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MEGA PRINX EP – HUNGRY MAN Hungry man as the title suggests is actually related to the upbringing of some youth […]
- November 20, 2017 Hot Video: Frema Ashkar Of Metro TV Educates Bad Gal Ebony Reigns Well-versed female broadcaster, and Manageress of celebrated contemporary Highlife […]
- January 29, 2017 Appointment Of Cheremeh Shows Disrespectful Nature Of Prez Akufo Addo – Kontihene The Kontihene of Sunyani Traditional Council, Nana Bofotia Boaponsem II,
says the […]
- March 2, 2018 Technical University Lecturers Begin Strike Action The Technical University Teachers Association of Ghana (TUTAG) will from Friday, March […]
- June 27, 2017 Controversial 43 Presidential vehicles: Importer in fresh trouble The woes of the man behind the importation of the controversial 43, but now 55 […]
- December 4, 2017 Akufo-Addo’s response to homosexuality question perfect – Inusah Fuseini National Democratic Congress (NDC) lawmaker for Tamale Central Constituency, Hon. […]