A lecturer at University of Education, Winneba, Dr. Ahmed Jinapor has urged the government of Ghana to put concrete measures in place to solve challenges facing Ghanaians .
According to him, the consistent increment in price of petroleum has brought burden on Ghanaians which the government of Ghana should do magic to salvage the situation.
Speaking in an interview with newsmen yesterday in Accra, Dr. Ahmed Jinapor accepted that the cedi is not doing well against the foreign currencies under 18 months of Nana Addo’s Administration, but better than former president John Mahama’s 18 months in terms of managing the economy is of concern so the National Democratic Congress has no moral authority to criticize the New Patriotic Party government.
Recommended for You...
- March 5, 2017 NPP only repackaged NDC’s ‘free SHS’ policy – Lecturer
A Senior Lecturer of Public Sector Accountancy and Finance at the Accra Technical […]
- February 25, 2018 NPP Benefited From Fuel Politics….. Mahama
Former President John Mahama has criticised the Akufo-Addo led […]
- February 17, 2017 Stop Akufo-Addo from using Heritage Fund for Free SHS –Lecturer tells Ghanaians
A former lecturer of the University of Ghana, Dr. Ebenezer Kofi Hayford is urging […]
- March 1, 2018 Obiri Boahen Preparing To Face NPP Steering Committee Deputy General Secretary of the governing New Patriotic Party (NPP) Nana Obiri Boahen […]
- July 30, 2017 Be careful of demons – Kwesi Botchwey cautions government Former Minister of Finance and Economic Planning, Dr. Kwesi Botchwey, has advised […]
- February 21, 2017 Nana Addo delivers maiden State of the Nation Address today
President Nana Akufo-Addo will today, Tuesday, February 21, 2017, deliver his maiden […]
- June 30, 2018 4 things you didn’t know about the late Amissah-Arthur The death Paa Kwesi Amissah-Arthur has brought grief and sadness to the majority of […]
- March 23, 2017 I’m not surprised NDC lost 2016 election – Kwabena Adjei The immediate past Chairman of the opposition National Democratic Congress Dr. Kwabena […]
- February 22, 2017 Stop lecturing and fix economy – General Mosquito to Nana Addo
The General Secretary of the opposition National Democratic Congress Johnson Asiedu […]
- April 6, 2018 Dominic Eduah Is The Perfect Person To Succeed Sammy Awuku As NPP Youth Organiser-Legon TESCON member speaks. This is the situation we find ourselves in at the moment as Sammy Awuku, National Youth […]
- March 6, 2017 Mahama speaks at 2017 African Dev’t Conference in harvard on April 1
Former President John Dramani Mahama is expected to address participants of the 2017 […]
- May 15, 2017 Our promises ‘a sacred contract’: Bawumia The promise by the Akufo-Addo government to build a factory in each of the 216 districts […]