The much talked about S concert happened yesterday at the Accra Sports stadium. It was a mix of fun moment and boring moments as several artistes climbed the stage to perform but something weird happened at the S Concert that we are not really excited about.
We all know this year’s S Concert was mainly for our 3 top artistes, Samini, Stonebwoy and Shatta Wale and so, therefore, it was expected that the three of them would all perform at the concert no matter what but Samini couldn’t perform and it was not because he didn’t want to–Someone didn’t want him to.
We’ve heard several gossips on events that happened backstage at the S-Concert but we would just stick to Samini’s story for now.
The legendary dancehall artiste in a video he posted on Social media explained that he couldn’t perform at the S-Concert because he was kept backstage for 4 hours.
According to him, he was scheduled to perform at 1:30am but he was never called to perform and he stayed backstage up until 4am and then he had to eventually leave.
From the look of things, Samini was supposed to perform before Shatta Wale but Wale entered the stage before Samini and spent over 2 hours on stage performing.
We know Shatta Wale has lots of songs he wanted to perform but with a show like this which is not your personal one, you can’t spend 2 hours on show especially when you know that there are other artistes who also have to perform.
This is a repetition of what the Nigerians did to Sarkodie in Dubai.
We shouldn’t treat our legends this way. Samini is a legend and the organisers must respect him. If we are treating him this way, what would we do if he’s treated someway in a foreign land?
I’m really pissed off. Anyone Samini, they made you earn free money, make sure to get the rest of your balance.
Watch the video below:
Recommended for You...
- December 2, 2017 All These Artistes Couldn’t Perform At The 2017 Edition Of S Concert One of the biggest music events on the calendar is the S Concert which happens every […]
- March 10, 2018 Competitive Category Reggae/Dancehall Artiste Of The Year ‘Shatta Wale Vs Stonebwoy’ Ghana's prestigious music awards, Vodafone Ghana Music Awards is upon us again and this […]
- November 28, 2017 Shatta Wale Ft. AddiSelf x Captan & Rysto – Inna Mi Corner Shatta Wale Ft. AddiSelf x Captan & Rysto – Inna Mi Corner: Shatta Movement Empire […]
- February 12, 2018 Zylofon Media not enough to make Shatta Wale a Professional Artistes Charles Nii Armah Mensah, popularly known as 'Dancehall King of Africa’ Shatta Wale. […]
- September 9, 2018 Stonebwoy joins Kwaw Kese to ‘diss’ Shatta Wale Social media is in a total unrest as the 'beef' between Ghanaian musicians Shatta Wale […]
- November 19, 2017 4SYTETVMVAs17: Sarkodie wins overall Best Video The 9th edition of the annual 4syte TV Music video awards was held yesterday at the […]
- November 16, 2017 Shatta Wale – Dancehall LandLord (Prod By Damaker)
The Dancehall Champion Shatta Wale Has Called Out Timaya And Patoranking On This New […]
- November 24, 2017 Shatta Wale – Oluwa Is My Boss (Prod By Willis Beatz) Shatta Movement Empire Bring Us This Brand New Mid tempo Banger From the Dancehall King […]
- February 25, 2018 Dancehall Artiste, DemFire Sings For Shatta Wale Fastest rising Dancehall/Afropop artiste signed on the Murdeikline Rekordz Label, […]
- December 31, 2017 Shatta Wale – Kappa For Dey (Prod. By Da Maker)
Shatta Wale – Kappa For Dey: SM4Lyf Boss, Shatta Wale ends the year with this […]
- January 5, 2018 Shatta Wale – Gallis Party (Prod. By Full Charge Records
- April 26, 2018 Mc Dementor Jabs South Africa Acts Casper And Nasty C For Demeaning Shatta’s Work
Columbian rapper Mc Dementor has added his voice to the recent […]