National Democratic Congress (NDC) presidential hopeful, Sylvester Mensah
Aspirant in the National Democratic Congress (NDC) flagbearership race and former National Health Insurance Scheme boss, Sylvester Mensah has urged members of the NDC to shun violence so as to ensure a peaceful constituency election.
In a Facebook post on Thursday, 21st June 2018, he established that issues surrounding the party’s elections scheduled for the weekend has been alarming following attacks by some group of persons to ruin the voting process.
He also said some constituency conferences have been suspended to that effect.
“I call on all stakeholders to ensure that the elections are conducted in a democratic, civil, peaceful, fair and transparent manner. Unfortunately there have been complaints and reports about how some groups of persons are seeking to vitiate the process in order to subvert the interest of the larger party and for parochial interests. This has led to the suspension of some constituency conferences. It is however assuring to see that party leadership at the national level working to address these avoidable occurrences”. The post read.
In relation to that, the NDC flagbearer hopeful has asked members of the party to remain calm as necessary arrangements has been put in place to ensure a smooth and peaceful conference.
He further expressed hope that members of the National Democratic Congress (NDC) would comport themselves and adhere to the laid down rules in the interest of the party.
‘’It is however assuring to see that party leadership at the national level working to address these avoidable occurrences. We call on all stakeholders to ensure a level-playing field for all aspirants to make the process credible and acceptable by all’’. He wrote
Click Here to see Sylvester Mensah’s post.
Recommended for You...
- June 25, 2018 You are all winners – Mahama consoles defeated candidates
Former President John Dramani Mahama has sent a consolatory message to candidates who […]
- June 22, 2018 We Will Deal With Corruption Without Party Consideration – Nana Addo President Akufo Addo has reiterated his pledge that the country’s laws on corruption […]
- December 24, 2017 Stop talking and take action now – A Plus to Akufo-Addo Musician and known sympathizer of the governing New Patriotic Party (NPP), Kwame Asare […]
- June 25, 2018 I’m not a mad man – Kennedy Agyapong tells NPP members
Controversial Assin Central Member of Parliament (MP), Kennedy Ohene Agyapong has made […]
- January 30, 2017 Sylvester Mensah for 2020 posters pop up
Posters of Sylvester Mensah have popped up announcing him as the preferred choice […]
- May 15, 2017 Mahama causing NDC ‘great harm’ – Group
Former President John Dramani Mahama should not “dare” contest the 2020 […]
- June 20, 2018 Why Kpandai constituency elections were postponed till further notice.
The National Democratic Congress (NDC) announced the postponement of the upcoming […]
- June 13, 2017 Mosquito hints of joining NDC’s flagbearership race
General Secretary of the opposition National Democratic Congress (NDC) is hinting he […]
- February 26, 2018 EX – Prez Rawlings Replies Nii Lante Vanderpuye Former President Jerry John Rawlings is upset with National Democratic Congress [NDC], […]
- June 11, 2018 Mahama Can’t ‘Deceive’ Us Again Following former President John Dramani Mahama's pledge at the last Unity walk in the […]
- February 17, 2017 NDC is a ‘sick horse’ that needs medical attention–National Youth Organizer NDC
The National Youth Organizer of the opposition National Democratic Congress (NDC), […]
- March 4, 2017 NDC did a lot of ‘useless’ work and suffered for it – Kwesi Pratt
Kwasi Pratt Jnr. has hit hard at the erstwhile National Democratic Congress (NDC) […]