A family Nairobi is mourning a woman who died of sepsis after breast enlargement surgery in Karen.
Julie Wanza’s death, after a seemingly uncomplicated surgery, has shocked many people, especially women, who increasingly have sought larger breasts.
The procedure was carried out by an unidentified surgeon at his clinic at the Galleria Shopping Mall last week.
Wanza was discharged but developed severe abdominal pain that worsened
According to report She went to Nairobi Hospital for review on Wednesday and was immediately admitted to the High Dependency Unit, then the ICU.
Doctors realised that her intestines had been cut or punctured in the first surgery, apparently a fat transfer augmentation. Her blood pressure was dangerously low.
“Because her intestines were cut, all the waste was seeping out and spreading inside the stomach. That caused an infection called sepsis. Doctors battled to save her life on Friday but she died from the infection,” a family member yesterday revealed .
Recommended for You...
- February 26, 2018 AM NOT SCARED OF DEATH – STONBWOY Ghana's most celebrated dancehalll artist Livingstone Etse Satekla, known on stsge as […]
- April 13, 2018 We offer more care and concern to the dead than when they were alive.
Millions of people are flashing out of this world, because of little attention […]
- April 25, 2018 Paddy Wireku Advised The Youth On Tramadol Daniel Oppong Ferguson, commonly known in the entertainment warfront as Paddy Wireku has […]
- February 25, 2018 NPP Women Organizer Winner Dies Moments After Winning Tragedy has hit the New Patriotic Party in the Central region as the Women […]
- April 25, 2018 Paddy Wireku Advised The Youth On Tramadol.
Daniel Oppong Ferguson, commonly known in the entertainment warfront as Paddy […]
- February 23, 2018 I killed my husband with poison on my nipples – Woman confesses A married woman has confessed to killing her husband by applying poison on her nipples […]
- February 25, 2018 #EbonyTribute: Murdeikline All Stars Sings For Late Dancehall Diva More people continue to pour out out their heartfelt sympathies and condolences to both […]
- February 28, 2018 FAKEBA IS THE NEW AMBASSADOR OF ROLAND CORPORATION FOR AFRICA The Queen of Africa, will officially represent the famous musical brand.
After starting […]
- August 5, 2018 ELECTROLAND GHANA URGES CITIZENS OF SUNYANI TO BUY QUALITY HOME APPLIANCES WITH “Y3 WO KROM PROMO”. The marketing supervisor for Electroland Ghana Limited Mrs. Adiza Kubra Sadick has […]
- February 22, 2018 HOT AUDIO: Franky Kuri’s family threatens legal action over malicious reports Family of Franky Kuri, friend of Ebony Reigns, who also died in the gory accident that […]
- March 31, 2018 Not even pastors can curse you – Mensa Otabil Reverend Dr Mensa Otabil, the Founder and General Overseer of the International Central […]
- March 15, 2018 I almost had my baby in a car – Yvonne Nelson
Actress, Yvonne Nelson has revealed she almost had her baby in a car en route to the […]