It appears hilarious Ghanaian Boxer, Briamah Kamoko, popularly known as Bukom Banku, would not be mounting political platforms to campaign for the opposition National Democratic Congress in the 2020 electioneering.
This is because the celebrated boxer has made known his intention to quit partisan politics because he believes a ‘celebrity of his status with lots of followers’ should not take sides in politics.
Braimah Kamaoko noted that some people developed hatred towards him because of the active role he played in the campaign of former President Mahama and the NDC prior to the 2016 general elections hence his decision to quit partisan politics.
He announced his decision at a boxing event in Dzodze-Penyi in the Ketu North District of the Volta Region.
“You know everybody love me in the nation, may be some people love me and some people jealous me because of politics. So if you want to be a popular man, you don’t have to do politics”, he said.
Braimah Kamako who has 22 knockouts to his record out of 29 bouts admonished young boxers to set their eyes on the ultimate and train hard to achieve it.
He advised them to eschew from womanizing, alcoholism and any other social vice that might have a negative effect on their boxing profession.
Recommended for You...
- June 10, 2018 CHANGE YOUR ARCHAIC CAMPAIGN STRATEGY IF YOU WANT TO REBUILD YOUR SUPPORT BASE IN THE VOLTA REGION. The political dynamics in Ghana has experienced tremendous transformation in the past […]
- December 31, 2017 Asamoah Gyan,Shatta Wale,Attractive Mustapha and others win people’s celebrity awards 2017 The People’s Celebrity Awards came alive at the Accra International Conference on […]
- March 4, 2017 NDC did a lot of ‘useless’ work and suffered for it – Kwesi Pratt
Kwasi Pratt Jnr. has hit hard at the erstwhile National Democratic Congress (NDC) […]
- December 4, 2017 ‘Think before you speak’ – Kofi Adams jabs Nana Addo National Organizer for the opposition National Democratic Congress (NDC), Kofi Adams has […]
- June 11, 2018 Mahama Can’t ‘Deceive’ Us Again Following former President John Dramani Mahama's pledge at the last Unity walk in the […]
- February 26, 2018 AM NOT SCARED OF DEATH – STONBWOY Ghana's most celebrated dancehalll artist Livingstone Etse Satekla, known on stsge as […]
- March 8, 2018 Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" by […]
- January 2, 2018 Dela Coffie tears Mahama apart; calls him hypocrite A member of the opposition National Democratic Congress (NDC), Dela Coffie, has […]
- February 21, 2017 Nana Addo delivers maiden State of the Nation Address today
President Nana Akufo-Addo will today, Tuesday, February 21, 2017, deliver his maiden […]
- December 24, 2017 I’ve never slept with Bugri Naabu – Diamond Appiah Entrepreneur and failed parliamentary candidate, Diamond Appiah has debunked reports […]
- March 31, 2018 ‘Koku Anyidoho is like Barabbas in Jesus’ time’ Deputy General Secretary of the opposition National Democratic Congress (NDC), Koku […]
- May 15, 2017 Mahama causing NDC ‘great harm’ – Group
Former President John Dramani Mahama should not “dare” contest the 2020 […]