New Patriotic Party (NPP) firebrand, Kennedy Agyapong has revealed he is not prepared to take back the $200 the General Secretary of the National Democratic Congress (NDC), Mr Johnson Asiedu Nketia borrowed from him to pay his electricity bills some years ago.
“I have forgiven him and I am not ready to take that money back. Someone who comes to borrow money to pay electricity bills and he talks and Ghanaians listen, it is a pity. You get up and accuse Nana Addo of putting Ghana on sale because of a military agreement with US. These small boys in NDC should shut up. I know all of them and will expose them one after the other. When I hear Ghanaians listen to him, I get nausea because such a person is useless”, he revealed on Asempa Fm.
It is not clear when the Chief Scribe of the NDC borrowed money from the outspoken lawmaker but from the audio making rounds on social media, what is said to have triggered his latest outburst is comments Mr Kennedy Agyapong is mad.
It was also as a result of comments Mr Johnson Asiedu Nketia made that the arrest of his deputy as “much ado about nothing.”
A livid Kennedy Agyapong said, “I won’t bother taking my money from him because I know he cannot pay.”
He, however, threatened to blow the cover all former NDC appointees who looted and have invested their loot in South Africa, the United Arab Emirate and USA faulting his party for continually delaying in the prosecution some past appointees though investigations have been duly completed, dockets built and a number of them implicated.
Recommended for You...
- March 1, 2018 Obiri Boahen Preparing To Face NPP Steering Committee Deputy General Secretary of the governing New Patriotic Party (NPP) Nana Obiri Boahen […]
- March 14, 2017 I’ll expose corrupt ministers under Akufo-Addo – Ken Agyapong
The New Patriotic Party (NPP) Member of Parliament for Assin Central in the Central […]
- January 2, 2018 Asiedu Nketia dares Nana Addo to sign Special Prosecutor Bill into Law The General Secretary of the National Democratic Congress has Asiedu Nketia dares Nana […]
- March 17, 2018 I will support Marwan Traboulsi any day – Rawlings replies Kennedy Agyapong Former President Jerry John Rawlings has reiterated his support and confidence in the […]
- July 28, 2018 NDC: Kpandai constituency elections final results.
Kpandai constituency in the Northern region which was part of the 16 constituencies […]
- July 5, 2017 Akufo-Addo didn’t win 2016 election fairly – Kennedy Agyapong reveals The governing New Patriotic Party (NPP) Member of Parliament (MP) for Assin Central, has […]
- March 30, 2018 NDC’s Sammy Gyamfi threatens Chief Supt. Kwesi Ofori A member of the National Communication team (NDC) Sammy Gyamfi has issued a stern […]
- May 18, 2017 Ken Agyapong losing hope in Bawumia
The man described as a “Gem” in the governing New Patriotic Party (NPP), Kennedy […]
- June 11, 2018 Dare Me And I Will Expose How NPP Won 2016 Elections – Kennedy Agyapong Warns The Member of Parliament for Assin Central, Mr Kennedy Agyapong, has threatened to […]
- March 28, 2018 Koku Anyidoho spends night in CID custody Deputy General Secretary of the opposition National Democratic Congress (NDC), Koku […]
- February 23, 2018 Corruption ranking proves rot in Akufo-Addo’s government – Minority The Minority in Parliament has said Ghana’s ranking on the 2017 Global Corruption […]
- June 28, 2018 My hard work made me rich not cocaine – Ken Agyapong Assin Central Member of Parliament, Hon Kennedy Agyapong has denied claims that he deals […]