Former President John Dramani Mahama has sent a consolatory message to candidates who were defeated in the just ended constituency elections, urging them to remain resolute in their love and service to the party despite having failed to slot the various positions they vied for.
Whiles congratulating the victors of the contest in a Facebook post, he saluted all the others for taking the step to contest, describing them as ‘winners’ who need not be dissuaded by their failure in this venture.
“To all those who were unsuccessful in the elections, your contributions are still very much needed by the party and I salute you for offering yourselves to serve. You are all winners, he said.
To the victors, he wrote, “Your victory serves as inspiration to the millions of members and followers of our party. I entreat you to serve with humility, commitment and hardwork to ensure victory in 2020”.
He further urged the leadership of the party to continue to work hard, putting in place the right strategies necessary for the party to pick up and stand ready to emerge as winners in the 2020 elections.
“As the Party take steps to resolve all outstanding issues including Constituencies that had their elections postponed, I call on the rank and file of the party to stay united and focuse on the noble goal of Victory 2020.
“Let us all forge ahead in unity to win massively in 2020; redeem Ghanaians from the increasing hardships; and ensure prosperity for all.”, he added.
Recommended for You...
- June 30, 2018 Amissah-Arthur’s death shocking- Maham
Former President John Dramani Mahama has described the death of his former Vice […]
- June 21, 2018 Sylvester Mensah calls for calm ahead of NDC’s constituency elections National Democratic Congress (NDC) presidential hopeful, Sylvester Mensah
Aspirant in […]
- December 24, 2017 Stop talking and take action now – A Plus to Akufo-Addo Musician and known sympathizer of the governing New Patriotic Party (NPP), Kwame Asare […]
- February 6, 2018 Shut up, you corrupt fellow! – Ken Agyapong tells Ato Forson Member of Parliament for Assin Central, Kennedy Ohene Agyapong, has slammed the NDC […]
- June 25, 2018 I’m not a mad man – Kennedy Agyapong tells NPP members
Controversial Assin Central Member of Parliament (MP), Kennedy Ohene Agyapong has made […]
- February 7, 2018 Shocking facts about Atta Mills’ death It has been six years since the death of former president, John Evans Atta Mills, but […]
- December 24, 2017 Alabi is best man to lead as NDC flag bearer – Quarshigah National Democratic Congress (NDC) presidential aspirant Prof. Joshua Alabi has gotten […]
- December 24, 2017 My corruption fight still on course – Akufo-Addo President Akufo-Addo has assured Ghanaians that he is still committed to dealing with […]
- June 22, 2018 We Will Deal With Corruption Without Party Consideration – Nana Addo President Akufo Addo has reiterated his pledge that the country’s laws on corruption […]
- May 15, 2017 Mahama causing NDC ‘great harm’ – Group
Former President John Dramani Mahama should not “dare” contest the 2020 […]
- March 29, 2017 I almost quit politics in 2008 – Former President Mahama
Former President John Mahama has revealed he almost quit politics to go into private […]
- February 19, 2017 Ghana fortunate to have Akufo-Addo – Rawlings
Former president JJ Rawlings has once again declared his confidence in President […]