Barcelona Officials To Negotiate Coutinho Deal
Reports from Goal.com says Liverpool has rejected a €100 million offer from Barcelona for Philippe Coutinho.
The Brazilian playmaker’s future at Anfield has been under real rumours of his departure with Blaugrana approaching Liverpool to make an earlier bid for the star.
The Camp Nou outfit are hopeful a deal can be done for Dembele, though the sale of Neymar to Paris Saint-Germain has left them in a difficult situation.
While originally thought to be a move to help retain the services of Neymar, the latter’s exit to PSG for €222m last week has turned a potential Coutinho signing into part of the Catalan club’s plan to replace the departed superstar.
Goal understands Liverpool will not sell at any price this summer and are not willing to negotiate, but Barca remains hopeful an offer of €120m could see them broker a deal for the Brazil international.
Recommended for You...
- March 14, 2017 Petition for Barcelona’s win over PSG to be replayed passes 200,000 mark
A fan has cited referee Deniz Aytekin's performance in the encounter as a good enough […]
- March 2, 2017 Confirmed: Luis Enrique announces decision to leave Barcelona at the end of the season
Luis Enrique has announced he will not be Barcelona’s head coach next season. The […]
- April 8, 2017 Ronaldo vs Griezmann – who has the edge ahead of the Madrid derby? The Portuguese and the Frenchman will be in the spotlight once again in the derby on […]
- March 5, 2017 Asamoah masterminded Kwasi Appiah sacking
Football administrator Kofi Manu has alleged that immediate past deputy sports […]
- June 8, 2017 Lionel Messi hails ‘phenomenal’ Cristiano Ronaldo Lionel Messi hailed the quality of Cristiano Ronaldo after the Portugal star helped Real […]
- November 23, 2017 I’M NO MORE A FAN OF SARKODIE – YEMI ALADE Multiple award-winning Nigerian Afropop singer and songwriter, Yemi Alade has said she […]
- February 24, 2017 Asamoah Gyan is a rapist and curse to Black Stars – Lawyer Maurice Ampaw
Ghanaian popular lawyer, Maurice Ampaw, has hinted that the Ghana National team – […]
- February 21, 2017 Coach Abdul Razak targets Black Stars job
Former Ghana international Karim Abdul Razak Tanko popularly known in local circles […]
- March 21, 2017 FIFA bans Ghanaian referee Joseph Lamptey for life
The FIFA Disciplinary Committee has decided to ban the Ghanaian match official […]
- February 15, 2017 Prize money for GPL undecided – George Amoako
THE Vice-Chairman for the Premier League Board (PLB), Mr George Amoako, has revealed […]
- March 5, 2017 SCOREBOARD: Results and matchday stats of GPL Week 5 Olympics 0-0 WAFA
Bechem United 1-0 Liberty
Aduana Stars 2-0 […]
- February 12, 2017 SCOREBOARD: Results and matchday stats of GPL Week 1
Photo By Senyuiedzorm A. Adadevoh
Asante Kotoko 2-1 Liberty
(Yakubu Mohammed 2x, […]